Last research shows that 92% of companies use social media for their business, and most employers and co-founders are looking for affordable way to advertise with high selling, but it’s not enough. You have to know how to use them and their strategy.
In my opinion, every social media is suitable and useful for a specific job, because which of them have their particular audiences. For example, in Pinterest, most audiences are Women, so it’s more suitable for careers that are related to female. Of course, you need all people to visit your products even all over the world. Because some people use just one social media, therefore, you have to show your brand everywhere on digital marketing.
First of all, know your audience. Ask yourself which gender use my good? Are my audiences young or old? What is their job? If you distribute international products, you have to know which social media is more prevalent in that location. For instance, VK and OK are so popular in Russia, so you can’t advertise on Facebook for Russian people.
Here we survey 4 popular social media:
Twitter and business
Twitter is a public and famous social platform and now have 336 million monthly active users. You can share short messages. Now It’s more suitable for business that has a website; you can show it and increase your traffic by it. You are able to retweet other products on Tweeter and make money in this way, too. It’s professional to have twitter account it makes your brand trustable.
How to use Twitter to grow your business?
In Twitter, is crucial to have high “Impression.” The Twitter impression is the number of times that a tweet shows up in others’ timeline.
You need high engagement, too. So for this, you should have more followers, likes, and retweet on your posts ( don’t forget,
Posting is another critical thing. Your image or video post should be attractive and shows your job, use best and related hashtags, explain your product, and finally post it at the best time. Generally, the best time to post on Twitter is between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
And about your profile, say about your products or if you are someone who makes money by yourself, write about your skills. Also, share your other social media or website links.
Twitter statistics that you need on your business:
- 65.8% of US companies use Twitter for their business.
- Approximately 66% of the businesses who have 100 or more employees have an account on Twitter.
- Twitter supports 40 languages.
- 40 % of Twitter users are 18 to 29 years, 27% are 30 to 49 years, 19% are 50 to 64 years, and just 8% are 65 years old or more.
- 32% use Twitter with a college degree, 18% with
highschool diplomas or less.
- 77% of users who earn $75,000 or more use twitter.
- 53 % of users are men, and 47 % of women use it.
Tips: If you are new on Twitter when you reach
Facebook and business
Facebook claimed that has 2.38 billion active users as of
How to use Facebook to grow your business?
On Facebook, there are 2 different pages: personal and company. Be aware of information and option both pages; because which of them has special features. If you use Facebook as a business, create a company page because it is more accessible for connecting with others.
It’s better to complete all your information about yourself and your company, like education information, company location, etc. Even in “contact and basic info” part, provide your email and phone number company and other your social media.
In general, the best time to post on Facebook is on Wednesday, and the safest time is weekends from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Facebook statistics that you need on your business:
- The genre stories on Facebook include of 6% economics, 8% hard/general, 10%science, 11% death, 17% soft/general interest and 36% politics.
- 7% of Facebook users are 13 to 17 years, 25% are 25 to 34 years, and 65% of users are 50 to 64 years.
- The first-biggest population on Facebook is India at 270 million, and the second, is America and respectively Brazil, Indonesia, Mexico.
- 1.1 billion users speak English and then Spanish by 310 million users.
- 31% of Facebook Messenger users are businesses.
- Facebook users like to watch longer ads more 5 times than six-second ads.
- 75% of 18-24 years watch Facebook video ads.
- 74% of women and 62% of men use Facebook.
- There are 44% influencers on Facebook.
Note: 95.8 % of social media marketers use Facebook ad.
Instagram and business
I think Instagram is more prevalent among people. Maybe, because it has more straightforward rules than other social media, especially for advertising. If you are a photographer, blogger, artist or B2C brand and want to show your skills or products, it is the best choice for you. Instagram can increase your engagement rate of 1.73%; probably you may think it is not considerable, but when you compare it with Facebook, you will see for Facebook is 0.16%.
Instagram says 80% of its users follow brand accounts. It means you have more chance on Instagram to sell your goods. On Instagram, there is a channel for every niche.
How to use Instagram to grow your business?
Because of that Instagram lets its users, to use Image/video format for posting, so your images or videos should have high quality, you should catch eyes. In fact, Instagram is a world of creativity. Find your style on it by hashtag, the theme of posts, etc. On Instagram 2019, most people try to be on Feed. Because it gives you more opportunity to tons of people, see your post and brand.
Sometimes use Instagram Live story and show your audience the backstage of your work, people like to know about their following more and more. This platform is like Twitter, and you need engagement. It’s absolutely important to be active on Instagram. Therefore you require to have more followers like, and video and stories view. Plus, don’t forget
Now, what is the best time to post on Instagram? The answer is Wednesdays at 11 a.m. and Fridays at 10-11 a.m.
Instagram statistics that you need on your business:
- 64% of users are 18 to 34 years, 15% are 35 to 44 years, and 3% of users are between 55 and 64.
- 48% of Instagram users are female, and 52% are male.
- Brand follower grows from 6% to 8% because they use the right hashtag that is related to their business.
- 80% of Instagrammer are outside the US, so you have a big chance to show your brand in all four corners of the globe.
- Now, I’m writing this article, there are more than 8 million business accounts, so the competition is hard.
- 30% of users buy products by Instagram.
- 27% of all Instagram engagement is for Japanese.
- 80% of Influencers prefer Instagram for increasing their brand.
- Shoppable Instagram account is more useful for 78% of big retail brands
Linkedin and business
And the fourth social media that I think is more important for every brand and job is Linkedin. LinkedIn means business. If you have seen the platform of Linkedin, you will understand that is a city of different companies, employers, employees and co-founders. It’s the source of jobs. Just you should learn how to grow your business on it because by Linkedin you can gain more referral traffic and the third most rapidly growing social network. Currently, it has 303 million active users.
In my opinion, Linkedin is the opposite of Instagram and has
How to use Linkedin to grow your business
Even you can join some groups that are related to your business, and you are able o show your website o them. Try to find groups that have over 550,000 members. Another thing is that create an active company page. Make some articles about your niche and products.
Let’s see the best time to post on Linkedin: Wednesdays at 9-10 a.m. and 12 p.m. is the best time to invite your audience to visit your post.
Linkedin statistics that you need on your business:
- Linkedin has 90 million influencers.
- 575 of companies had a Linkedin page in 2013.
- 97% of B2B marketers utilize Linkedin.
- 44% of users are woman, and 56% are men.
- Linkedin has 38% the 25 to 34 age group, 30% of users are 35 to 54 years, and 18-24-years-olds make 24% of users.
- 158 million
ofusers are from the Asia Pacific countries, and next, 145 million users are from Southeast Asia, America, and Latin.
These days social media is a war or fashion stage for attention. All users are competing on it to be higher than another one. If you know just marketing strategy, it’s not enough. You should know every social media and its rules. Before those, you should know your clients needs. Use this fortune in the best way!